Pouchkins 1-Piece Drainable Ostomy Bag - Transparent- Box of 10
- Integrated closure
- Rustle-free odor-barrier film
- SoftFlex skin barrier formulated for gentleness
Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Ostomy Bag
The Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Pouch provides superior skin care for child's sensitive skin with SoftFlex skin barrier and is sized for a child. Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Pouch incorporates ComfortWear panels that provide a soft, cloth-like covering between the pouch and the skin. Comfort is achieved by Pouchkins Pediatric Pouches flexibility as it molds to the body's contours allowing the user to have greater freedom of movement.
Product Features of the Pouchkins Pediatric Drainable Ostomy Bag:
- Barrier Opening - Maximum of 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Pouch Color - Transparent
- HCPCS Code - A5061
- SoftFlex Skin Barrier - SoftFlex is a thin and highly flexible hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides gentle adherence to skin. It is designed for more frequently removed pouches like closed one-piece pouches or when the skin is very fragile (e.g. elderly ostomates). SoftFlex is mildly resistant to breakdown and is best used for low water content discharge (e.g. colostomies).
- Integrated Closure - The integrated closure is located at the tail of the pouch. There is no more need to use a pouch clamp since there are plastic fasteners attached to the tail of the pouch to ensure security when locked into place. Roll the tail of the pouch three times in the same direction, press and feel the seal.
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch - Multi layers of odor barrier film protect against noise and rustling.
- Recommended for Home Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
- Cut-to-Fit - Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- Recommended for Post Operative Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for post-operative care.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable - Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- ComfortWear Panel on Body Side - A nonwoven plastic material that separates the pouch film from the skin.
Pouchkins 1-Piece Ostomy Bag
Pouchkins 1-Piece Drainable Ostomy Bag - Transparent is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Pouchkins 1-Piece Drainable Ostomy Bag - Transparent
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 097 0815
Mfg Part Number(s): 3796
Scrip Part Number(s): 097 0815
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.