Premier Drainable Ostomy Bag with Lock 'n Roll Closure- Box of 10
Average Customer Rating(2 ratings)
- Lock'n Roll™ closure system
- Flextend™ extended wear skin barrier
- 12" rustle-free pouch
- Can be worn while bathing or swimming
- Integral convexity for stomas that are flush, recessed or retracted
Premier Drainable Ostomy Bag with Lock 'n Roll Closure
Premier Drainable Pouch with Lock 'n Roll Closure Extended wear Flextend skin barrier with tape border. Rustle-free pouch with comfort panel. Lock'n Roll closure. 12" pouch.Product Benefits:
- Integrated closure system provides security you can feel as the plastic fasteners lock into place.
- Easy to Close -- Simply roll it three times in the same direction, press from the middle out and feel the seal. Simple for all drainable pouch users including those with vision and dexterity problems.
- Easy to Empty -- Lightly pinch the sides of the leak-proof outlet for easy control of content flow. Firm reinforcing strips shut as soon as you stop pinching. Simple to control the content flow from the pouch.
- Easy to Clean -- Simply clean the inside of the pouch tail by rinsing with water and wiping clean with a tissue.
- Several sizes available
- 6 Pre-Cut sizes to choose from
- 2 Cut-To-Fit sizes to choose from
- All pouches are 12" long
- Flextend (extended wear) Skin Barrier
- Flextend is an extended wear, synthetic skin barrier, which is designed to be the most resistant to discharge. Do not use Skin Gel Wipes (7917) or other brands of skin preps with Flextend skin barriers.
- Integrated Closure
- The integrated closure is located at the tail of the pouch. There is no more need to use a pouch clamp since there are plastic fasteners attached to the tail of the pouch to ensure security when locked into place. Roll the tail of the pouch three times in the same direction, press and feel the seal.
- Controlled Draining
- When the pouch is full, simply pinch the sides of the leak-proof outlet for easy control of content flow. The firm reinforcing strips allow the pouch to shut as soon as you stop pinching the sides of the outlet.
- Pre-Sized Skin Barrier Stoma Opening
- The skin barrier is supplied with an opening that allows the user to apply it without any preparation.
- ComfortWear Pouch Panel on Both Sides
- A fabric type material that is comfortable against the skin. ComfortWear panels are attached to both sides of the pouch.
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch
- Multi layers of odor barrier film protect against noise and rustling.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable
- Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- Extended Wear Skin Barrier
- Our most durable skin barrier; helps prevent erosion.
- Plastic Fasteners
- Lock 'n Roll pouches contain state-of-the-art plastic fasteners that lock into place when they are squeezed together. You can Feel the Seal, which ensures the closure is secure. There are 2,580 plastic fasteners on every pouch. There is no fabric or hook-and-loop fastener(s) to absorb the pouch contents so it makes cleaning easy.
- Integral Convexity
- Skin barriers with integral convexity are indicated for stomas that are flush, recessed or retracted. These skin barriers are either pre-sized or cut-to-fit.
- With Tape Border
- Tape borders provide additional security to the attachment of the one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier to the skin.
- Beige Pouch
- For those who wish to wear a pouch without the contents being visible.
- Recommended for Home Use
- Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
Hollister Ostomy Bags
|Pouch type:||1 piece / Open system|
|Best Use:||Colostomy / Ileostomy|
|Color:||Clear or Beige||Latex-free:||N/A|
Premier Drainable Ostomy Bag with Lock 'n Roll Closure is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Premier Drainable Ostomy Bag with Lock 'n Roll Closure
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
If you have medicare, it is covered.
Asked on May 29, 2013 2:00:59 PM by Alana from CA, USA
3 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 097 1389, 097 1404, 097 1390, 097 1193, 097 1194, 097 1392, 097 1195, 097 1393, 097 1196
Mfg Part Number(s): 88854900, 8552, 8551, 8531, 88300, 88335, 88340, 88400, 88330
Scrip Part Number(s): 097 1389, 097 1404, 097 1194, 097 1195, 097 1196, 097 1392, 097 1393, 097 1193, 097 1390
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.