Premier Mini Colostomy Bag w/ Filter- Box of 30
- Formulated for gentleness and comfort
- Gas filter deodorizes and vents gas from within a pouch
- SoftFlex provides gentle adherence to skin
- Ultra thin skin barrier provides greater flexibility and moldability
- Discreet pouch shape and size
Premier 1-Piece Mini Closed Colostomy Bag with Filter
- Superior comfort and flexibility are achieved through the revolutionary air pocket technology in the dimpled, ultra-thin SoftFlex skin barrier.
- Protects the skin, yet is gentle upon removal. SoftFlex skin barrier with tapered edges eliminates the need for tape.
- Integrated filter helps eliminate gas build-up (pouch bulging).
- Discreet pouch shape and size.
- Barrier Opening: 5/8" - 2-1/8" (15-55mm)
- Length: 7"
- Box of 30 pouches
- Air-Pocket Barrier Technology
- The SoftFlex skin barrier features numerous indentations (dimples) where the skin barrier does not contact the skin. These air pockets provide enhanced flexibility.
- SoftFlex Skin Barrier
- SoftFlex is a thin and highly flexible hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides gentle adherence to skin. It is designed for more frequently removed pouches like closed one-piece pouches or when the skin is very fragile (e.g. elderly ostomates). SoftFlex is mildly resistant to breakdown and is best used for low water content discharge (e.g. colostomies).
- Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
- Transparent Pouch
- For the wearer who wishes to wear a pouch with the contents being visible.
- Beige Pouch
- For the wearer who wishes to wear a pouch with the contents not being visible.
- ComfortWear Panel on Body Side
- A non woven plastic material that separates the pouch film from the skin.
- "S" Slit on outside of pouch
- The slit helps facilitate the release of gas from the pouch.
- Recommended for Home Use
- Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
- Ultra Thin Skin Barrier Construction
- Skin barrier is ultra thin in order to provide greater flexibility and moldability to body contours for better fit and comfort.
- Integral Gas Filter
- Hollister's patented gas filter deodorizes and vents gas from within a pouch. It passes gas through a specially designed device consisting of activated carbon.
- Tapered Skin Barrier Edge
- Tapered skin barrier is thin at the edges and thicker in the center around the stoma. Because of its thin edges, tape is not required and the skin barrier is more flexible and conformable.
- Odor Barrier Rustle-Free Pouch
- Multi layers of odor barrier film protect against noise and rustling.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable
- Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- Filter Stickers
- New Image pouches and barriers can be worn while bathing or swimming. Simply place the filter sticker over the filter on the outside of the pouch when bathing or swimming and remove when done.
Premier Colostomy Bag
|Pouch type:||1 piece closed system|
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Premier Mini Colostomy Bag w/ Filter
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 097 1183
Mfg Part Number(s): 82500
Scrip Part Number(s): 097 1183
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.