Adapt Barrier Rings.
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- Can be stretched and molded to create custom shapes
- Sting-free alternative to paste
- Extended wear barrier
Adapt Barrier Rings
The Adapt Barrier Rings are a sting-free alternative to paste. Rings can be stretched and molded to create custom shapes. Can be cut, bent, and stacked together to improve the fit of the skin barrier. For individuals with sensitive skin or limited dexterity. Prolongs skin barrier wear time when used under a pouch or 2-piece skin barrier.
Adapt Barrier Rings Features
- Flat Shape - Adapt Barrier Rings are flat, so they can be molded, bent, or stacked to improve the fit of the skin barrier. The shape is ideal for someone with a stoma that protrudes from the abdomen.
- Recommended for Post Operative Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for post-operative care.
- Bathing/Swimming Allowable - Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
- Pre-Sized Skin Barrier Stoma Opening - The skin barrier is supplied with an opening that allows the user to apply it without any preparation.
- Recommended for Home Use - Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Adapt Barrier Rings.
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 097 1131, 097 0446, 097 1130
Mfg Part Number(s): 7805 , 7806, 7805
Scrip Part Number(s): 097 0446, 097 1131, 097 1130
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.