Enemeez Mini Enema Ducosate Sodium 283 mg- Bottle of 30
Enemeez Mini Docusate Sodium 283mg Enema
Enemeez is a 5ml mini-enema of Docusate Sodium in Polyethylene Glycol base and is dispensed using a soft latex-free tube. The tube has a twist off tip that leaves a smooth surface at the point of insertion. Enemeez is effective for bowel care needs associated with spinal cord injury and disease, multiple sclerosis, traumatic brain injury, spina bifida, long-term care, stroke and constipation associated with oncology or opioid treatment. Adults and children 12 years of age and older (with adult supervision), one to three units daily. Children under 12 years of age, consult a physician prior to use.
Enemeez® Plus is the same formula as Enemeez with the addition of 20mg of Benzocaine. This formula was developed for patients who experience pain or autonomic dysreflexia during their bowel movements. Enemeez Plus should not be used when open sores are present. Enemeez® Plus
Features of Enemeez:
- Can reduce nursing intervention required for in-patient bowel care, can result in labor cost savings to the facility.
- Can assist in the improvement of patient care and FIM scores associated with bowel care.
- Can reduce time spent with patient for dressing/redressing due to episodes of incontinence or fecal discharge.
- Fast, predictable results typically in 15-20 minutes, non-irritating formula. No afterburn.
- Can virtually eliminate episodes of incontinence.
- Can reduce complications of wound contamination associated with perineal pressure ulcers.
- No mucosal discharge, helps to maintain healthy skin integrity.
- No side effects that interfere with narcotic or chemotherapy medications. Easy rectal usage for patients with pharyngeal reflex, nasogastric tube or nausea.
- Can assist in reducing time missed in therapy/rehabilitation due to episodes of incontinence, prolonged bowel care, or fatigue.
- Can assist with facility savings on pads, laundry, gowns, sheets etc. due to incontinence or fecal discharge.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Enemeez Mini Enema Ducosate Sodium 283 mg
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
How do enemeez work? I can't seem to have normal sized bowel movments due to pain meds and need help asap. Thx!
Asked on Jun 12, 2015 9:18:12 PM by KathyD from NJ
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 173 0040
Mfg Part Number(s): 2732121
Scrip Part Number(s): 173 0040
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.