Nicotine Stop Smoking Patch- Box of 14
- Helps smokers kick their nicotine addiction
- Reduces withdrawal symptoms
- Delivers a specified dose of nicotine over a 24 hour period
Nicotine is used as an aid to stop smoking. It is most effective when used in conjunction with a stop-smoking program. The Nicotine Stop Smoking Patch delivers a specified dose of nicotine over a 24 hour period. Reduces withdrawal symptoms, including nicotine cravings, associated with quitting smoking. Each Step is sold separately and comes with a compact disc, self-help guide, and disposal tray. For people that smoke more than 10 cigarettes per day, begin with Step 1. For people that smoke 10 or fewer cigarettes per day, begin with Step 2. Compare to the active ingredients in NicoDerm®CQ®. 7mg, Step 3, 14/box.
How To Use
- The patch should be applied to a clean, dry, non-hairy area on the trunk or upper arm
- Check with the manufacturers patient instruction sheet for specific recommended areas of patch application
- If necessary, clip hair from the site prior to applying the patch
- Remove the patch from the package, peel off the protective strip and immediately apply it to the site
- Press firmly for 10 to 20 seconds to make sure the patch stays in place
- Be sure the edges are held firmly to the skin
- Wash your hands after applying the patch
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist regarding your specific patch and your condition (including cravings, vivid dreams etc.)
- Remove the patch carefully and dispose of it properly
- Apply each new patch to a different area to prevent skin irritation
- Do not suddenly stop using Nicotine without your doctors approval
- Your dose may need to be gradually decreased
- You must stop smoking before using the patches and continue not to smoke while using Nicotine
- Nicotine may cause headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, drowsiness, stomach upset, nausea or flushing the first few days as your body adjusts to the medication
- If these symptoms persist or become bothersome, inform your doctor
- If the area around the patch becomes red, itchy or irritated, try a new site
- If the irritation continues or becomes worse, notify your doctor
- Notify your doctor if you develop: breathing difficulties, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, nervousness, anxiety, tremors
- If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Nicotine Stop Smoking Patch
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 168 0007 03, 168 0007 02, 168 0007 01
Mfg Part Number(s): OTC589488, OTC589588, OTC589688
Scrip Part Number(s): 168 0007 03, 168 0007 02, 168 0007 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.