Average Customer Rating(56 ratings)
- Available in camel and navy colors
- Helps eliminate fatigue, back pain & numb tailbone
- Perfect for bucket or bench seats
- Zippered, machine washable, poly cotton cover w/ handle
DMI Foam Seat Cushion for Coccyx Support and Better Posture
Allegro Medical presents the Coccyx Cushion. Help reduce the pressure on your lower back and tailbone while sitting for extended periods, especially on hard chairs. This DMI® Sloping Seat Cushion will not only give you comfort and support, but will help align your spine in the proper position. The three-inch opening provides relief for the coccyx area while the sloping angle positions your body correctly to avoid slouching. This coccyx support cushion is great for use on office chairs, at home, in your car or while traveling. It’s also ideal to take to special events to cushion yourself on hard stadium seats. It comes with a machine washable cover and built in carry handle. Please note color may vary from picture.
Why Chiropractors Recommend Sloping Seat Cushions
To ensure the best posture, the best angle for any seat is titled slightly forward. Most chairs do the opposite. The back is lower than the front which causes slouching! This cushion can help correct that by allowing your knees to drop lower than your hips. This helps align your back in the right position to sit upright, helping you to have better posture.
- Make the seats in your home, office or car a more comforting, supportive place for your lower back and coccyx (tailbone)
- This sloping foam seat cushion angles your spine correctly to help you avoid slouching
- The 3 inch opening provides pressure relief for the coccyx and helps reduce stress on the lower back
- Great for travel use or for taking to special events to cushion the hard stadium seats
- Comes with a machine washable zippered cover with built in carry handle
- Size 15 x 14 x 1.5 to 3 inches
Coccyx Cushion is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
military discount ?
Asked on Dec 8, 2013 1:20:47 PM by myla from new jersey
2 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 777 1003, 833 0305
Mfg Part Number(s): 513-7939-2400, 513-7939-3700
Scrip Part Number(s): 777 1003, 833 0305
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.