Primapore Adhesive Dressing - 11 3/4" x 4"- Box of 20
Average Customer Rating(2 ratings)
- Soft breathable cover
- Highly absorbent pad
- Low allergy adhesive
- Conformable pad and cover
Primapore Adhesive Dressing
Primapore dressings combine an absorbent pad with a soft and conformable fixative layer for the simple and effective management of sutured wounds.
To dress post-operative wounds, minor cuts, abrasions, lacerations and puncture sites where a water-resistant dressing, which aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination, is required. May be used as a secondary dressing over gels, ointments and other primary dressings.
Benefits of Primapore Adhesive Dressing
- Highly absorbent and low-adherent pad: The polyester wound contact layer enables the passage of blood or exudate into the highly absorbent pad while maintaining a good healing environment and minimal pain on dressing removal.
- Safe and secure fixation: The low allergy acrylic adhesive is evenly spread onto the non-woven backing surface providing a safe and secure dressing fixation over the wound site.
- Soft and conformable: Ensures patient comfort and conformability to all wound sites (even the more difficult areas like shoulders and axillae).
- Ease of use: The protector paper, which is slit across the width of the dressing, enables quick application without the risk of touching the absorbent pad or adhesive area with fingers or forceps. The easily opened packaging facilitates aseptic dressing technique.
- Patient comfort: The thick pad minimizes fluid strike-through and helps to protect the wound from trauma.
Primapore Adhesive Dressing - 11 3/4" x 4" is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Primapore Adhesive Dressing - 11 3/4" x 4"
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
does this bandage have to be changed prior to removal of staples/stitches , or is it like the aqua gel bandages?
Asked on Jul 25, 2016 5:13:04 PM by lady blue from sc
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 730 0005 03
Mfg Part Number(s): 71382100
Scrip Part Number(s): 730 0005 03
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.