Imak Tennis Elbow Band-
Average Customer Rating(4 ratings)
- Adjustable pressure for maximum pain relief
- Freeze ergoBeads pressure pad for cooling relief
- Latex free and washable for easy care
- Speed up the healing process of forearm and elbow
Tennis Elbow Band
The IMAK Tennis Elbow Band helps relieve pain associated with tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, forearm tendonitis and other types of elbow pain. Tennis Elbow Band The removable ergoBeads™ Pressure Pad provides isolated pressure on the affected tendon for maximum pain relief while working or playing.
Key Benefits of the Tennis Elbow Band
- Buckle and hook-and-loop fastener(s) allows easy adjustment to a perfect fit
- Cushioning foam and cotton lining for padded, breathable support
- Light and comfortable to assure complete freedom of movement
What Are ergoBeads?
IMAK ergoBeads are tiny plastic beads with a special smooth coating. They glide smoothly against each other so they easily conform to your body. This creates a massaging effect that increases your blood circulation -- promoting healthy muscle tissue.Washable for easy care. Latex free. One size fits most arms.
Features of the Tennis Elbow Band:
- Ideal support for tennis, golf, keyboard and mouse use and other repetitive motion activities
- Features new pressure pad with ergoBeads
- Adjustable pressure for maximum elbow pain relief while working or playing
- EXTRA BENEFIT: freeze ergoBeads pressure pad for cooling relief
Imak Tennis Elbow Band is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Imak Tennis Elbow Band
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 706 0053
Mfg Part Number(s): A10301
Scrip Part Number(s): 706 0053
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.