Stander Bed Caddie-
Average Customer Rating(6 ratings)
- Cushion PVC grip handles
- Contoured buckle
- Adjustable handle for length and height
- Accommodates most metal-framed and wood-framed beds
- Quality nylon construction
Stander Bed Caddie
Anyone with a bad back or other painful condition knows that sitting up in bed can be difficult. This makes the Bed Caddie ideal as its three-tiered construction lets you sit up in increments until upright. People in rehabilitation, who have just had surgery, experience back problems, are pregnant, or those with limited range of motion from other conditions will love the Bed Caddie for improved mobility in bed. The Bed Caddie gives you the support you need to adjust pillows without assistance.
- Durable sewn nylon provides long lasting quality
- Adjustable length to meet varying lengths and heights of mattresses
- Contoured ergonomic buckle design provides easy attachment to the bed
- Attaches to bed frame under the mattress
- cushioned Grip Handles for comfortable gripping surface
- Strap length: Adjustable to 45"
- Maximum grip length: 36"
- Grip Handles: 5"
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs.
- Product weight: 2 lbs.
- Package dimensions: 10" x 9" x 2"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Stander Bed Caddie
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 059 0027
Mfg Part Number(s): 2085
Scrip Part Number(s): 059 0027
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.