Clog Zapper Enteral Feeding Tube Declogging System-
- All-inclusive, ready-to-use system
- Breaks down and dislodges formula clogs
- Restoring patency to feeding tubes
Clog Zapper by Corpak
The Clog Zapper unclogs feeding tubes! The Clog Zapper comes in a ready to use kit, can be used on any type or brand of feeding tube and is user friendly. The Clog Zapper can save money and time for institutions because they no longer need to replace clogged feeding tubes.
- Safely zaps clogs in all types of feeding devices: NG Tubes, G Tubes, PEGs, J Tubes and Low Profile Devices.
- Saves valuable time by utilizing this pre-mixed, pre-measured, and pre-loaded system.
- Eliminates costly reintubation and placement confirmation charges.
- Designed to break up formula clogs in most enteral feeding devices.
- Independent laboratory tests show that silicone, urethane and PVC feeding devices are not adversely affected by CLOG ZAPPER.
- 1 ea. 10 cc Oral Syringe with Declogging Powder
- 1 ea. 6 cc Syringe
- 1 ea. 12” Applicator
- 2 ea. 4 x 4 Gauze Pads
Clog Zapper Enteral Feeding Tube Declogging System is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Clog Zapper Enteral Feeding Tube Declogging System
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Will tn care pay for this product?
Asked on Jul 19, 2012 2:48:43 PM by Vanessa from Tennessee
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 025 5072
Mfg Part Number(s): 200002
Scrip Part Number(s): 025 5072
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.