CORFLO Gastrostomy Tubes-
Corflo Gastrostomy Tubes 5 Cc Balloon, Dual
AllegroMedical.com presents The Corflo Gastrostomy Tubes 5 Cc Balloon, Dual offered from Corpak Inc. Corflo® Dual and Triple Gastrostomy Tubes are designed for initial placement during a surgical gastrostomy and replacement of PEG tube or other gastrostomy device. It provides for greater patient comfort by reducing skin irritation. It uses medical grade silicone for comfort and also come with an insertion kit for maximum insertion ease. Available in a wide range of sizes for maximum sizing accuracy.
- Wide variety of sizes.
- Available for both pediatric and adult patients Medical grade clear silicone.
- Provides for greater patient comfort by reducing skin irritation.
- Quick visual identification of balloon volume and location of inflation valve.
- Identification of french size and balloon volume centimeter markings.
- Large internal lumen-improves flow, Rreduces clogging.
- External retention bolster-prevents migration, eliminates need for tape or sutures, vented design facilitates air circulation for reduced site irritation and improved stomal healing rounded radiopaque tip, x-ray detectible, tipless design prevents gastric ulceration.
- Comes with convenient insertion kit.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
CORFLO Gastrostomy Tubes
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 169 573000 02, 169 573000 04
Mfg Part Number(s): 322016, 332022
Scrip Part Number(s): 169 573000 04, 169 573000 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.