CORFLO Nasogastric Feeding Tubes-
AllegroMedical.com presents The Corflo Nasogastric Feeding Tubes Corflo-Ultra available in Weighted and Non-Weighted, with or without Stylet offered from Corpak Inc. The Corflo® enteral feeding tubes have been created to provide food to patients who for some reason cannot eat food but their digestive system remains stable. The CORFLO® feeding tubes can be inserted via the nose or mouth and placed in the stomach, as well as in the duodenum, or jejunum. May or may not be weighted for easy insertion and incorporates the ULTRA "canoe" shaped anti-clog outlet port.
- The ULTRA anti-clog outlet port significantly reduces the occurrence of clogging.
- Used to provide nutrition to patients who cannot obtain nutrition by swallowing.
- The largest selection of adult, pediatric, and neonatal feeding tubes to allow one-stop sourcing for all your feeding tubes hospital or system-wide.
- Patented TRAK feeding tubes: The ONLY feeding tubes that can be used with the CORTRAK® Enteral Access System.
- Radiopaque for x-ray confirmation.
- Y-ports on all CORFLO feeding tubes minimize touch contamination and makes flushing easy.
- Stylet lengths are matched to the CORFLO feeding tubes.
- Flow-through stylets to flush and aspirate during the insertion procedure.
- Coated with a water-activated lubricant to ease insertion.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
CORFLO Nasogastric Feeding Tubes
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 169 572998 20, 169 572998 03, 169 572998 02, 169 572998 01, 169 572998 11, 169 572998 18, 169 572998 07, 169 572998 17, 169 572998 06, 169 572998 04, 169 572998 19, 169 572998 08
Mfg Part Number(s): 20-1226, 20-C1228, 20-C1226, 20-9361, 20-1156, 201438, 201362, 201365, 20-7361, 207366, 207431, 209431
Scrip Part Number(s): 169 572998 02, 169 572998 18, 169 572998 17, 169 572998 07, 169 572998 01, 169 572998 06, 169 572998 03, 169 572998 04, 169 572998 19, 169 572998 20, 169 572998 11, 169 572998 08
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.