Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump with Pole Clamp-
Average Customer Rating(1 ratings)
- 100% DEHP Free and 100% phthalate free
- Anti Free Flow
- 72-hour memory
- 18-hour battery
- Weighs 1.7 lbs, 2.3 w/pole clamp
- 1-400 in 1 ml increments feed rate
- 10-500 in 1 ml increments flush volume
- 1-24 in 1 hr intervals flush interval
- Multilingual, 15 languages
- Tubing length 9" from pump to feeding container
Kangaroo Joey Feed Pump with Pole Clamp
The Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump provides feeding and flushing in a completely portable device. This feeding pump is the first hydrating and ambulatory enteral device available. It assures clinicians of accurate and reliable function while providing patients with freedom and mobility.
The Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump functions on a simple to use ATM Style interface that makes it remarkably easy to use. It also offer ambulatory flushing and the opportunity to program hydration for both mobile and hospital patients alike.
The Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump sets are manufactured with no drip chamber, therefore, are not compatible with Kangaroo™ standard pumps.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased Accuracy: The Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump is +/-7% making enteral feeding even safer.
- Small Size: The smallest Kangaroo™ enteral feeding pump ever. It is 30% smaller than the Kangaroo ePump™ enteral feeding pump. It is ready for ambulatory use- just place it in the backpack, program the pump and go.
- Rubber Overmold: Makes the Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump more durable and shock resistant. The rubber overmold makes the operation of the pump quieter as well as splash resistant.
- Easy to Use Power Source: Allows the user to very easily plug and unplug the Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump.
- High IPX Rating: The Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump has a high waterproof rating making it even easier to clean between uses.
- Ease of Use: The Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump "ATM style" interface guides the user through programming. It recognizes the type of pump-set that is loaded then asks the user questions appropriate only to that set. This makes it easy to program, use and in-service allowing more patient interaction.
- Pump Set Based Program: Pump set based programming allows the Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump to be used in any setting. MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) identified the pump-set type and then asks questions only about that set. If a customer upgrades to a flushing platform they only have to change their pump-set without the hassle or cost of upgrading or adding equipment.
- Attitude Independent: Cloudy drip chambers, crowded I.V., poles, wheel chairs, vertical backpacks do not impede the flow of formula with the Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump. It can truly be used anywhere on anyone! Attitude independence also makes Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump the ONLY ambulatory flush pump available.
- 72 Hour History: The 72-hour memory on the Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump informs the user how much formula has been infused over any given period of time. This meals patients will receive the nutrition they need to convalesce.
- DEHP Free Pump Sets: All Kangaroo Joey™ sets are 100% DEHP Free (and 100% phthalate free). This ensures that your customers always use the safest and most environmentally friendly pump sets.
- Anti-Free Flow Pump Sets: All Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump Sets have an AFF (Anti Free Flow) device. Once again, this ensures the safest product for your patients. Covidien is the ONLY manufacturer that offers both DEHP Free and AFF in one pump set.
- Multiple Languages: The Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump is programmed in 17 languages. It can be easily changed from one language to another which allows for easy and safe use by most clinicians.
- Lock-Out Feature: Use the 2-3-2 (2nd button down for 4 drips and then back to the 2nd button down for 2 drips) to lock the settings on the pump. This feature locks the settings from being purposely or accidentally changed and can be unlocked by following the same steps.
- Memory: The "Keep or Clear" settings on the Kangaroo Joey™ enteral feeding pump have the ability to remember the programmed data indefinitely. This allows a feeding that has been stopped to resume immediately.
- KTO: Allows the pump to deliver very small amounts of fluid while not actively feeding. It delivers very little nutrition while keeping the feeding tube patent. This feature allows the patient to receive a medication and then not have to remember to turn the pump on later.
- Bolus Max: The Bolus Max feature allows a dose of up to 1,000 mL to be delivered at a rate of 999 mL/hr. This allows for fast feeding, the fastest bolus feed on the market.
- Continuous or Intermittent Feeding: The intermittent option feeds periodically throughout the day. Simply enter the bolus rate, the number of boluses to be delivered, the amount of the boluses and how often. No competitive pump offers such an easy intermittent feeding platform.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump with Pole Clamp
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
My clients feeding rate was 45 ml/hr via a tube. We had problems with clogging of the tube despite frequent flushing along w/ an auto flush. Does any one else have this problem?
Asked on Aug 8, 2011 3:45:37 PM by mary from willow grove
1 people had the same question
I never had a clogging problem. Joey is excellent and easy to use. Mine never clogged once!
Answered on Jun 1, 2012 2:26:34 AM by Mopargirl from Durand, Michigan
1 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 169 0082
Mfg Part Number(s): 383400
Scrip Part Number(s): 169 0082
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.