Gastrostomy Feeding Tube from Kimberly-Clark-
Average Customer Rating(30 ratings)
Gastrostomy Feeding Tube
The new KIMBERLY-CLARK® Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is designed to deliver optimal performance and value.Features of the new KIMBERLY-CLARK® Gastrostomy Feeding Tube include:
- Recessed distal tip that extends the balloon beyond the distal tip at recommended fill volumes
- Tapered distal tip for ease of catheter insertion
- High-clarity medical grade silicone construction for visibility and drapability
- Clearly marked feeding, medication and balloon ports for ease of identification
- Ventilated external retention ring designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma and to reduce stoma site pressure
- Radiopaque stripe to aid in catheter visualization; Graduated centimeter markings for tube position verification
- Luer-Lok balloon port to ensure secure syringe connection (also compatible with Luer-slip syringes)
- Color-coded balloon port according to catheter French size for ease of identification. These tubes come in 9 1/2" length.
Better Care Deserves
A New Package Design
Kimberly Clark Health Care is now Halyard Health.
As a result, our packaging design has changed.
Same great products and codes!
Customers who viewed this product ultimately ordered:
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Gastrostomy Feeding Tube from Kimberly-Clark
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Is this Feeding tube made of silicone?
Asked on May 25, 2016 4:12:58 PM by Pablo from Florida
0 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 169 0133 04 01, 169 0133 05 02, 169 0133 03 01, 169 0133 06 02, 169 0133 09 02, 169 0133 08 02
Mfg Part Number(s): 0112-20, 0112-24, 0112-18, 0112-22, 0112-14LV, 0112-16LV
Scrip Part Number(s): 169 0133 06 02, 169 0133 09 02, 169 0133 05 02, 169 0133 08 02, 169 0133 03 01, 169 0133 04 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.