Medical Sheepskin Elbow Protector - Fits Any Size-
Average Customer Rating(4 ratings)
- Protects against Decubitus Ulcer formation
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter
- Machine washable and dryable
- Fits any size
Medical Sheepskin Elbow Protector
Small Medical Sheepskin sections used with a bed pad can add support under the heels and elbows. The Medical Sheepskin Elbow Protector is beneficial with long term patients providing ample protection against Decubitus Ulcer formation, while relieving and comforting pressure sores. Hook-and-loop fastener(s) fasteners on the elbow protector make it easy to put on and take off for patient comfort and convenience. The Medical Sheepskin Elbow Protector fits any size. Best results are obtained when the patient is placed directly on the wool of the sheepskin with no other textile material intervening.
Product Benefits of 100% Genuine Sheepskin:
- Natural leather and pure virgin wool fleece.
- Resilient and springy to evenly distribute patient weight and relieve pressure points.
- Absorbs approximately 20 times more moisture than synthetics yet feels dry.
- Contains natural lanolin which soothes and aids in healing when in direct contact with the skin.
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Remains soft and pliable after repeated laundering.
- Resists build-up and conduction of static electricity and naturally flame resistant.
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter.
Decubitus Ulcers, also known as bed sores, have three main causes: pressure, friction and moisture. 100% genuine medical sheepskin from Sheepskin Ranch helps prevent all types of bedsores by:
- Reducing pressure at the point of body contact
- Eliminating friction and tearing of the skin
- Preventing the buildup of surface moisture, keeping the patient dry
Sheepskin Ranch only makes 100% genuine products manufactured in the USA.
This product takes 7 - 10 business days to deliver!
Customers who viewed this product also viewed:
Medical Sheepskin Elbow Protector - Fits Any Size is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Medical Sheepskin Elbow Protector - Fits Any Size
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
is this 1 or set of 2?
Asked on Oct 18, 2011 2:42:18 PM by judge from luray va
2 people had the same question
It's one elbow protector, which can be adjusted to fir virtually any size arm. It will work for the right or left arm. I bought one for my grandfather, who is 6' with long arms; the elbow protector fits him just as well as it does me (I am 5'2" and petite) when I tried it on myself first just to make sure it really did not have any rough edges inside.
Answered on Jul 16, 2013 10:58:14 PM by Elizabeth G. from Riverside, CA
3 people found this helpful
Helpful | Report
Part Number(s): 837 0039
Mfg Part Number(s): 102
Scrip Part Number(s): 837 0039
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.