Medical Sheepskin Wheelchair Arm Rests - Full Arm Rests Only- 1 pair
Average Customer Rating(7 ratings)
- Adds cushioning and support to mobility aids
- Machine washable and dryable (low heat)
- Pair of arm rest covers for full arm rests
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter
- Protection from ulcer formation.
- Aids prevention of pressure sores.
- 100% natural wool.
- Welcome relief.
- Reduces fatigue.
- Provides natural resilience.
- Aids in prevention and care of decubitus ulcers.
- Remains cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Machine washable and dryable (low heat).
- Hook-and-loop fastener(s) fasteners for armrests.
- Will not shrink, peel or harden.
- Naturally fire retardant, safer than synthetics and meets the requirements of Consumer Products Safety Commission.
- Made in USA.
- Reducing pressure at the point of body contact
- Eliminating friction and tearing of the skin
- Preventing the buildup of surface moisture, keeping the patient dry
This product takes 7 - 10 business days to deliver!
Medical Sheepskin Wheelchair Arm Rests - Full Arm Rests Only is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Medical Sheepskin Wheelchair Arm Rests - Full Arm Rests Only
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Asked on Oct 12, 2014 8:51:54 PM by Another Kat from Arvada, CO
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 837 0042
Mfg Part Number(s): 112
Scrip Part Number(s): 837 0042
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.