Nasogastric Feeding Tubes with Safe Enteral Connections-
Nasogastric Feeding Tubes With Safe Enteral Connections Dobbhoff™ Tip
AllegroMedical.com presents The Nasogastric Feeding Tubes With Safe Enteral Connections Dobbhoff™ Tip offered from Covidien. The original, weighted Polyurethane feeding tube designed for nasogastric and naso duodenal feeding. Large, bolus tip facilitates passage and helps maintain placement. The feeding port is incompatible with Luer-lock or I.V. connectors, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert.
- Engineered safety controls; feeding ports are incompatible with Luer-lock or I.V. connectors thus reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not I.V. access.
- Available with and without flow through stylets offering product flexibility.
- Coated with Hydromer™ hydrophilic lubricant allowing for ease of stylet removal and tube insertion.
- Radiopaque, polyurethane material is easily identifiable on x-ray or fluoroscope.
- Y-Port connector provides ability to manage tube and deliver medication/flush without having to disconnect feeding adapter.
- Centimeter (CM) markings easily detect tube migration and depth placement.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Nasogastric Feeding Tubes with Safe Enteral Connections
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Part Number(s): 169 573002 06
Mfg Part Number(s): 8884711006
Scrip Part Number(s): 169 573002 06
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.