- Other Options
Drive Stand-Assist Lift
- Large easy grip handles
- 400 lb. safe working load weight
- Interchangeable battery system
Drive Stand-Assist Lift
The Stand-Assist Lift by Drive Medical. This product is meant to provide stable assistance in standing, transferring, and toileting. It features four sling attachment points which enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs. It also comes standard with an extra-wide, non-skid foot plate that provides a stable base for foot positioning. From the picture, you can see the soft, padded adjustable leg support. Also included is a support strap to secure the legs in place. The lift sits atop easy-roll 4" casters that give it stability as well as mobility. The patient stand assist operates using a 24 V motor powered by a rechargeable, removable battery.
- Provides stable assistance in standing, transferring and toileting
- Four sling attachment points enable the lift to accommodate a variety of stand-up sling designs
- Extra-wide, non-skid foot plate provides a stable base for foot positioning
- Soft, padded adjustable leg support, includes a support strap to secure legs to the support
- Easy roll 4" casters mean stability and easy maneuverability over a variety of surfaces
- 4.5" under bed clearance provides access under most long term care beds
- 24 V DC motor provides power and reliability
- Motor has an emergency stop button and manual lowering feature
- Fast charging, rechargeable battery is removable to eliminate lift down time
- Battery has a charged and low charge indicator
- Audible tone when charge is complete
- Battery charge meter indicates the battery power status while in use. Audible tone when battery power is below 50%
- Includes removable rechargeable battery (item #13258), charging station (#13255) and wall mount bracket (item #13260)
- Boom Maximum Height - 81.1"
- Boom Minimum Height - 26.2"
- Base Width Open - 40.2"
- Base Width Closed - 24.5"
- Base Clearance - 4.5"
- Casters - 3" (Front) 4" (Rear)
- Product Weight - 113 lbs.
- Weight Limit - 400 lbs.
Stand-Assist Lift Reviews Summary
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice. Learn More about Q&A.
2 Questions | 0 Answers
Part Number(s): 774 0101
Mfg Part Number(s): 13246
Scrip Part Number(s): 774 0101
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.