BioStim M7 TENS Unit - Flip Top Design, 2 Channels, 7 Modes-
Average Customer Rating(3 ratings)
- Tens device with flip top design for added safety
- Has 7 modes of operation
- The two-channel device incorporates touch proof design
BioStim M7 - Tens Unit
The BioStim M7 TENS Unit Device has seven programmable functions; Continuous, Width Modulation, Rate Modulation, Rate and Width Modulation, SD1, SD2 and Cycled Burst. The device has a Patient Lock System that, when activated prevents the patient from changing any of the set parameters. When the Patient Lock Systems is turned off, a Patient Compliance Meter is displayed showing how long the device was used. A timer allows the patient to use the device for a specified period of time. The two-channel device incorporates touch proof design and is run by two AA Batteries.
- Size: 3.25” x 2.25” x 1 5/8” (82 mm x 70mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 8 oz (266 grams)
- Channels: Dual
- Waveform: Asymmetrical rectangular biphasic (TENS)
- Pulse Rate (adj.): 1- 200 Hz
- Pulse Width (adj.): 10 - 250 µs Stimulation Modes:
- Continuous: Constant Stimulation
- Rate Modulation: 50% decrease/increase of set value over a 5 second cycle
- Width Modulation: 50% decrease/increase of set value over a 5 second cycle
- Rate/Width Modulation: 50% decrease in set value over a five second period. As rate increases, width decreases.
- SD1: Increase of set pulse width 40%, decrease of set pulse rate 45% and decrease of amplitude 10% over a 3 second period. Values return to original settings over the next 3 seconds.
- SD2: Increase of set pulse width 60%, decrease of set pulse rate 90% and decrease of amplitude 13% over a 6 second period. Values return to original settings over the next 6 seconds.
- Cycled Burst: 2.5 seconds on. 2.5 seconds off. Adjustable Rate and Width.
- Output Voltage: 49 Volts peak to peak
- Intensity (adj.): 0-98 mA
- Power Supply: 2 AA Batteries
BioStim M7 TENS Unit - Flip Top Design, 2 Channels, 7 Modes is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
BioStim M7 TENS Unit - Flip Top Design, 2 Channels, 7 Modes
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
How do I turn off the Patient Lock System on the BIOSTIM M7 device?
Asked on Jul 11, 2012 1:06:22 PM by Jon from Parry Sound
6 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 671 0155
Mfg Part Number(s): BIOSTIMM7
Scrip Part Number(s): 671 0155
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.