Cardinal Health Instant Hot and Cold Packs, Large, 6" x 9", 2 Count (1 Hot and 1 Cold)-
- Convenient, effective pain relief—for use anytime, anywhere
- Consistent hot or cold therapy up to 30 minutes as used in hospitals
- Safe, therapeutic temperature that can be applied directly to skin
- Activates instantly, no microwave or refrigeration required
Cardinal Health Instant Hot and Cold Packs
AllegroMedical.com presents The Cardinal Health Instant Hot and Cold Packs. The Cardinal Health instant cold packs is a single-use instant cold pack that offers a convenient and cost-effective method of delivering localized cold therapy. Store the packs at room temperature and activate them in an instant with a firm squeeze and gentle shake.
Benefits of Cold Therapy
- Relieves pain
- Reduces swelling
- Decreases inflammation
- Helps provide short-term relief for minor injuries, bruises, sprains, strains, and post surgery.
Benefits of Heat Therapy
- Promotes healing
- Decreases inflammation
- Reduces joint and muscle pain
- Helps provide short-term relief for minor injuries, muscle spasms, joint stiffness, and body aches.
Instructions for Single Use Application
- Squeeze sides firmly where indicated to activate.
- Shake pack well to mix contents.
- Apply to desired area for 30 minutes. Remove and leave area uncovered for 60 minutes.
- Dispose into trash after single use.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze prior to use, as frostbite may occur.
- Carefully read all instructions and warnings located on instant cold pack before use.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Cardinal Health Instant Hot and Cold Packs, Large, 6" x 9", 2 Count (1 Hot and 1 Cold)
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 275 586071 01
Mfg Part Number(s): 5511443440R
Scrip Part Number(s): 275 586071 01
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.