Astar Seat Cushion - Contoured Visco Memory Foam Seat Cushion-
Average Customer Rating(52 ratings)
- Dimensions: 16" x 14.5"
- Color: Blue
- Temperature-sensitive foam interacts with body heat to gently mold to your shape and provides customized comfort and evenly distributed support
- Sit comfortably for an extended time while in the office, at home, and in the car
- Washable cotton/polyester zip-off cover has an extra liner for foam protection
- 3-year warranty
The Astar Contoured Seat Cushion provides the ultimate stress-relieving support with 5.5lb/ft3 of superior quality and durable Visco Memory Foam. Manufactured with a molding process, this cushion is several times denser than regular polyurethane foams, and always recovers to its original shape. Foam that is lower density will more readily conform to pressure, whereas higher density foam molds itself to contours when warmed by body heat.
Usually, the denser the foam, the more supportive it is and the more it conforms to your body. High density foam (e.g., 6lb/ft3 ) is usually made with molding process while low density (e.g., 3.5lb/ft3)cushions use the foaming-and-cutting process.
Durability is another important quality aspect of memory foam pillows. Due to manufacturing differences, some foams lose their “slow recovery property" over a short period while high-quality foams never lose their resiliency.
Cell structure is also important. High density, high-quality foams usually have much smaller cells and thus many more cells per unit volume. This helps the foam breathe better and thus distributes weight more evenly.
How do I know which memory foam product is high quality?
- Hold It: High-density memory foam product is heavier than other products of the same size.
- Press It: If you use your hand to pressure the foam, it should recover to its original shape slowly. If the foam recovers too quickly, then the quality is probably lower.
- Look at It: High-quality foam usually has a smaller and denser cell structure. If you see big cells, then the foam’s quality is probably lower.
- Use It: If the foam loses its supportive property and feels like a regular foam after being used for a short period, then its quality is low. High-quality foam maintains its resiliency even after a long time.
Astar Seat Cushion - Contoured Visco Memory Foam Seat Cushion is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Astar Seat Cushion - Contoured Visco Memory Foam Seat Cushion
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
is this wedge shaped? if so how thick is the narrow side & how thick is the wide side?
Asked on Oct 10, 2015 2:17:47 PM by dave from denver
4 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 788 0013
Mfg Part Number(s): HM138
Scrip Part Number(s): 788 0013
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.