Super Poligrip Original- Case of 24
- Holds dentures tight all day long
- Gives you the confidence you need all day
Super poligrip Original, 24 to a case
Super Poligrip Original denture adhesive: Strongest Holding Formula ever. Super Poligrip Original reacts with moisture to form a tight seal to provide the firmest hold. Get the confidence you need with the strong, long hold of Super Poligrip Original.
- Helps you enjoy more of your favorite foods.
- Helps hold dentures tight all day long.
- Forms a seal to help keep food from getting stuck between your dentures and gums.
- Denture adhesives like Super Poligrip Original can help alleviate gum irritation when used consistently as part of an effective oral care regimen. Available in cream or powder.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Pre-Clean dentures thoroughly, using an effective cleanser.
- Apply Super Poligrip Original to clean dentures. Squeeze tube from the bottom up. Keep cap and nozzle dry so that opening does not clog.
- Apply Super Poligrip Original to dentures in strips (as shown in diagram), not too close to denture edges. Adjust length of strips to individual needs.
- Press dentures in place and hold firmly for a few moments.
*Also try Super Poligrip Free, which is free of artificial flavors and colors.
*Ill-fitting dentures may impair health. Consult your dentist regularly.
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
Super Poligrip Original
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Part Number(s): 05450
Scrip Part Number(s): 160 0029 02
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.