ThermaCare HeatWraps for Menstrual-Cramp Pain Relief- Box of 3
- Relief from menstrual-cramp pains
- Soothing heating relaxes the muscles
- Eases the pain
ThermaCare® HeatWraps: Menstrual
Don't let cramps hold you back. ThermaCare Menstrual Patches relieve menstrual-cramp pain, providing soothing heat to relax muscles and ease the pain.
Provides heat therapy for temporary relief of minor menstrual cramp pain and associated back aches.
- Tear open pouch when ready to use.
- Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side.
- Place on pain area with adhesive side against underwear and not against the skin. Attach firmly.
- It may take up to 30 minutes to reach therapeutic temperature.
- Wear for up to 8 hours. Do not wear for more than 8 hours in any 24-hour period.
- Place wrap flat against your underwear. Do not fold or bunch as your risk of burn is increased.
Do not use:
- For more than 8 hours in a 24-hour period
- With pain rubs, medicated lotions, creams or ointments
- On unhealthy, damaged or broken skin
- On areas of bruising or swelling that have occurred within 48 hours
- On areas of the body where you can’t feel heat
- With other forms of heat
- On people unable to remove the product, including children, infants, and some elderly
- On people unable to follow all use instructions
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Poor circulation or heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Or are pregnant
When using this product:
- Check skin frequently for signs of burns or blisters- if found, stop use
- If product feels too hot-stop use or wear over clothing
- Do not place extra pressure, a tight waistband or belt over the product
- To avoid increased risk of burns, remove product before undergoing any MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedures
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If pain worsens or persists for more than 4 days
- If you experience any discomfort, burning, swelling, rash or other changes in your skin that persist where the wrap is worn
DO NOT MICROWAVE or attempt to reheat as wrap could catch fire.
- Peel away paper to reveal adhesive side.
- Place on pain area with adhesive side against underwear and not against the skin.
- Attach firmly.
Use care when handling the adhesive tabs so you don't get anything on them that will prevent the adhesive from working (e.g., lotions, lint, hair, makeup, etc.).
- THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE BURNS.
- 55 OR OLDER: YOUR RISK OF BURNING INCREASES AS YOU AGE
- DO NOT WEAR WHILE SLEEPING
- CHECK SKIN FREQUENTLY DURING USE
- IF YOU FIND IRRITATION OR A BURN, REMOVE PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Each heat disc contains iron (~2 grams).
Can be harmful if ingested. If ingested, rinse mouth with water and call a Poison Control Center immediately. If heat disc contents come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse right away with water.
ThermaCare HeatWraps for Menstrual-Cramp Pain Relief is also listed in these categories below:
You have already voted for this. Thank you
You cannot vote for your own question or answer. Thank you
Q&A: Question About?
ThermaCare HeatWraps for Menstrual-Cramp Pain Relief
Ask the community about this product and get answers. Share your knowledge and advice.
Learn More about Q&A.
Learn about Q&AQ&A allows customers to interact with one another in asking product specific questions and receiving answers from knowledgeable fellow customers and staff experts. Unlike the lengthy one-to-one support media such as email, phone, or live chat, Q&A captures those conversations and insights by displaying them directly on the product detail page - for all future customers to see. A single answer now aids multiple customers.
Hi, I want to purchase ThermaCare HeatWraps Menstrual, in large quantity kindly provide me following details: -Cost of production run of this product -Minimum orders -Purchasing requirements -Price break points for purchasing in volume thanks,
Asked on Jul 4, 2013 3:16:25 AM by Asma Khan from San Diego, CA
1 people had the same question
Part Number(s): 275 0213
Mfg Part Number(s): 00573302002
Scrip Part Number(s): 275 0213
Because our price on this item is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, the manufacturer does not allow us to show you our price until you place the item in your shopping cart. Retailers like Allegro Medical have the legal right to sell products at prices we set. However, adding the item to your cart allows us to show you our lower price consistent with our promise of always offering you the lowest possible prices on the widest selection of medical supplies, medical equipment and life enhancing products.
Adding this item to your shopping cart won't require you to buy it. However, our prices do change. If you decide to purchase this item now you are guaranteed the price now displayed in your shopping cart. Complete your purchase by clicking on the "checkout" button or simply remove the product from your cart if you decide not to make your purchase at this time.