3M Microfoam Foam Surgical Tape 4" wide - Box of 3
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Hypoallergenic and Latex-free
- Soft, gentle, breathable, conformable
- Available in several widths
- Secure adhesion to joints or skin folds
Microfoam Surgical Tape - White
4" wide x 5.5 yards long
The 3M Microfoam Surgical Tape is Latex-free, hypoallergenic closed-cell foam tape that offers excellent adhesion and gives all-direction stretch.
Microfoam is water-resistant and highly conformable. Microfoam tape is excellent for securing dressings and compression applications in challenging areas. It conforms easily to joints or skin folds. This tape Does Not Contain Either Rubber Latex Or Dry Natural Rubber As Components In The Product Or Its Packaging as most other elastic tapes in this class do.
Available in several widths and packaging.
- Multi-direction stretch to accommodate swelling and promote comfort
- Conforms readily to joints and skin folds
- Gentle, secure adhesion to irregularly contoured sites
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients .
- Securing dressings on sites where movement is likely such as over joints and other challenging areas
- Securing compression dressings to assist in hemostasis or control edema (e.g., cardiovascular/angio sites, breast biopsies, orthopedic, thoracic and abdominal surgical dressings)
- Provides cushioning as needed
Product Specifications and Packaging
- Foam – White color
- Tape is 4" Wide and on a roll 5-1/2 Yards long
- Single roll (1 Each)
- Box of 3 rolls
- Case of 6 Boxes (18 rolls total)