3M Steri-Drape - 15" x 15" - Ophthalmic Surgical Drape with Aperture - Box of 10
- Clear polyethylene plastic
- Includes aperture area adhesive for secure placement
- Creates a fluid barrier
- Accommodates a variety of procedures
3M Ophthalmic Surgical Drape with Aperture
Size: 15" x 15" -
With adhesive around aperture
3M™ Ophthalmic Steri-Drape™ is a drape with aperture and is generally used for ophthalmic procedures. The drape that is made from clear polyethylene plastic with a matte finish and includes adhesive around the aperturep for secure adhesion.
3M™ Steri-Drape™ is available in a variety of sizes with different design features to meet the needs and surgery requirements of surgeons worldwide.
- Reliable adhesive stays secure to help provide a sterile field.
- Adhesive film isolates the surgical site from lid margins, eyelashes and eyebrow to help reduce the risk of surgical site contamination.
- Drapes can be used for a variety of procedures.
- Drapes remove easily helping to decrease procedure and cleanup time.
- Aperture drapes have adjustable apertures that allow for custom fitting to each patient, helping to decrease inventory and cost of drapes.
- For use in all types of cataract, extraocular, intraocular and refractive procedures.
- Isolating lid margins and eyelashes from the surgical site.
- Draping off surgical site for minor office procedures.
Product Specifics and Packaging
- Drape Size: 15" x 15"
- Peel-tape adhesive area: 3-7/8" x 4-7/8"
- Circle aperture size: 2-3/8"
- Drape is transparent
- Packaged in pouch containing 1 drape
- Box of 10 Pouches
- Case of 4 Boxes ( 40 drapes total)