3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing - Square 4" x 4"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Extended Wear up to 7 days
- Water and air proof to liquids, bacteria and viruses
- Oval Design with Film Border
- Inner hydrocolloid adhesive rapidly absorbs wounds
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing
Overall Size: 4" – Dressing Size: 4"
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing (previously known as Tegasorb) is a sterile wound dressing, which consist of a hypoallergenic, hydrocolloid adhesive with an outer clear adhesive cover film impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses.
3M Tegaderm Hydrocolloid Dressing features an inner layer of hydrocolloid adhesive, that rapidly absorbs exudate faster than the leading competitive hydrocolloid in the first 48 hours. The breathable outer film layer provides a consistently high rate of moisture vapor transmission. Together, these features ensure an optimal moist wound environment, minimize the chance for damage to healthy periwound skin and provide extended wear for up to seven days.
- May be worn up to 7 days.
- Inner hydrocolloid adhesive rapidly absorbs exudate to provide a long wear time, saving nursing time and budget dollars.
- Conformable dressing is easy to apply.
- Dressing maintains moist wound environment for enhanced healing.
- Outer film is 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing technology which applies easily and eliminates need for taping edges, is easy to clean, minimizes exudate leakage and is impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm and Tegaderm HP dressings provide a viral (HIV-1 and HBV) barrier while the dressings remain intact without leakage.
- For moderate to heavily draining wounds.
- Full range of sizes is available to fit every application.
- Partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Superficial wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites
- Overall Size: 4” x 4”
- Dressing Size: 4” x 4”
- Oval Design with Film border
- Reference Number: 90002
|Manufacturer Number||90001, 90002|