3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad - 3-1/2" x 4"
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Convenient all-in-one sterile dressing
- Breathable film creates waterproof barrier
- Prevents bacteria and contaminants from entering the site
- Conforms to body contours, providing comfort
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Non-Adherent Pad
Dressing Size: 3-1/2” x 4” – Pad Size: 1-3/4” x 2-3/8”
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing with Absorbent Pad is a composite dressing that is a sterile, waterproof bacterial barrier which consists of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film transparent dressing.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressings with the unique "picture frame" delivery system, make it quick and easy to achieve a precise, secure placement of the dressing every time.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Benefits:
- Convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing reduces application time.
- Waterproof bacterial barrier which allows patients to shower and protects the site from outside contaminants.
- Breathable film allows skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen.
- Provides moist wound environment to enhance healing and lessen pain.
- Unique, non-adherent pad won't stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma.
- Conformable dressing is easier to apply, and stretches with the skin to promote longer wear time.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive.
- Full range of sizes is available to fit every application.
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Applications:
- Dressings for wounds, to protect skin, and for use over I.V. catheters and other intravascular and percutaneous devices
- Primary Dressing Applications:
- Post-surgical dressing to protect clean, closed wounds
- Fragile, at-risk skin
- Light-to-moderately draining wounds
- Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
- Acute wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and lacerations
- Chronic wounds
- To secure or cover devices I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines)
- Secondary dressing applications:
- Over hydrogels, alginates and gauze
- Dressing Size: 3-1/2” x 4”
- Pad Size: 1-3/4” x 2-3/8”
- Pad is white in color
3M Tegaderm +Pad Transparent Dressing Specifications:
|Manufacturer Number||3582, 3584, 3586|