Barrier Skin Durahesive Flange
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Moldable, trim-to-fit barrier
- 1¾ Inch flange
- Plastic coupling ring allows the pouch and skin barrier to snap together for audible security
- Barrier are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid
- Convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma
- Moldable allows for improved skin protection over traditional barriers and provides ease of use and versatility
- It requires no cutting or measuring, which makes it easy to learn how to use
- Color match: Green
The SUR-FIT Natura® Two-Piece Ostomy System is ConvaTec’s most extensive two-piece product line. The SUR-FIT Natura® Flange System signals a secure, accurate closure with a series of audible “clicks”. A simple snap-off, snap on design allows users to change the pouch quickly to match activities without removing the skin barrier from the skin. Durahesive® skin barriers are designed for people whose stoma output is mostly liquid. Unlike other skin barriers that can break down around liquid output, Durahesive® skin barriers swell up to protect the stoma. This special effect, called turtlenecking, helps create a more secure seal without harming the skin. ConvaTec Moldable Technology™ skin barriers provided a personalized, custom fit around the stoma to help protect the peristomal skin. They require no cutting or guess work making them very easy to use. Available in flat and convex skin barrier. Convex is good for people with a retracted or flush stoma.
|Manufacturer Number||411802, 411800|