Becks Reusable Wetness Indicator Bed Pads - Blue
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Machine washable for repeated use
- Layered protection backed by vinyl for protection
- Backed by a knitted vinyl barrier to protect mattress
- Perfect for in-home or hospital use
- Blue polyester/cotton face cloth that changes color when wet
Becks Reusable Wetness Indicator Bed Pads
AllegroMedical.com presents The Beck's Reusable Waterproof Wetness Indicator Bedpads. When maintaining dry skin is critical, turn to the Beck's Classic Indicator underpad. When recommended treatment calls for maintaining a dry and comfortable incontinent resident or patient, Beck's Indicator pads play a vital role by visually signaling a wet underpad, plus adding a increased comfort.
Every Indicator underpad not only has moisture monitoring capabilities, but is constructed of a quality ultra-soft poly/cotton facing is quilted to a full 8 ounce blended soaker and knit back vinyl barrier. Taken together, a Becks Indicator underpad will meet or exceed every standard for patient (resident) quality, care, and comfort.
Quality plays an important role in every Beck's Classic underpad. A significant quality plus-point lies in our unique 5 thread Pentagon True-Safety Stitch - an extra line of strength that extends product life. Compare the Pentagon True-Safety Stitch to any underpad you currently use - Which pad's stitching do you think has proven to last longer?
Major quality plus-point - Repeated field tests show that BECK'S Classic Indicator underpads will survive more than 500 commercial washing's. You can use these bed pads for many uses. Many people found these useful on the bed, animal incontinence, and more! Many users have found these to hold an excessive amount of liquid making them very convenient for longer periods of time. The high quality and long lasting pads are perfect for in-home or hospital use. Although available as individual products you may want to purchase additional pads so that you can always have at least one available for the user while the others are in the wash.
- A ceil blue polyester/cotton face cloth that changes color when wet - indicating to caregivers that it's time to change the bed
- Quilted to a blended poly/rayon heavyweight soaker
- Knitted vinyl barrier, available in blue only
- Use: Reusable
- Protection Level: Light, Medium and Heavy
- General Usage: Bed/Mattress, Chair/Couch, Automobile
- Mattress Attachment: None
- Primary Material: Cotton/Polyester
|Brand Name||Becks Classic|