Breast Cancer Awareness Pink 4 Wheeled Rollator - Case of 1
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- Lightweight aluminum frame weighs only 15 pounds
- Helps Support National Breast Cancer Foundation
Medline Guardian Pink 4 Wheeled Rollator
The Guardian Pink Rollator from Medline has a comfortable padded seat with easy to use loop breaks, height adjustable handles for specific user heights. The attached carry basket beneath the seat provides security, yet is easily removable to carry with you. The Pink Rollator weighs only 15 lbs and it's lightweight aluminum makes transporting easy. This Rollator features a beautiful pink frame and the Breast Cancer Pink Ribbon logo is heat-transferred on the seat as well as embroidered on the backrest cover, so you always showing your support!
- Comfortable padded seat – 13.5" wide x 14" deep
- Pink ribbon logo heat-transferred on seat
- Comfortable round padded backrest
- Loop brakes – pull to stop; push to lock
- Height adjustable handles adjusts from 31.5" high to 37.5" inches high
- 8" front and rear plastic caster wheels
- Includes removable storage carry basket
- Lightweight aluminum frame weighs only 15 pounds!
- Easily folds to place in trunk of car or for storage
- 300 lbs weight capacity
It’s Pink and from Medline, so $2.00 from every
Breast Cancer Awareness Rollator sold is donated to the
National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Help Support Breast Cancer Awareness!
Since 2005, Medline has donated more than half a million dollars to fund breast cancer education and free mammograms for those in need. In addition, Medline offers a variety of Pink Ribbon products to help promote Breast Cancer Awareness.