Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Surface Disinfectant Cleaner, 32oz Trigger Spray Bottle - 32 oz.
- 32oz Trigger spray bottle
- Fruity Floral Bleach Scent
- Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 minutes or less
- Liquid Sodium Hypocholorite
- Clean, disinfect and deodorize with proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses like Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus
- Disinfect hard non-porous surfaces such as plastic, laminate, stainless steel, fiberglass and glazed porcelain
- Use in hospitals, physician offices, dental and vet clinics, outpatient clinics, labs, nursing homes and ambulances
- Use on food contact surfaces and as an instrument pre-cleaning spray or immersion solution
Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Surface Disinfectant Cleaner is a unique, stabilized bleach and detergent solution that cleans and disinfects surfaces and medical equipment in just one step. Use on countertops, blood glucose monitors, carts, exam tables and chairs, gurneys, mattress covers, bed railings, respiratory and physical therapy equipment, and stainless steel equipment such as IV poles.
Ready-to-use spray cleaner disinfectant cleans and disinfects environmental surfaces and medical equipment as well as hospital, veterinary and food contact, and hard non-porous surfaces in one step. Unique detergent and bleach dilution strength (5500 ppm NaOCl) is equivalent to the 1:10 bleach solutions recommended by the CDC for disinfecting. Meets both Universal and Standard Precautions set forth by OSHA and CDC.
Unique, stabilized bleach and detergent solution: Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Cleaner outperforms 1:10 bleach solutions such as those recommended by the CDC for infection control on many dimensions. It is more stable than bleach solutions and more pleasant to use. Clorox Healthcare® Bleach remains stable through the expiration date (two years from manufacture), unlike bleach solutions, which begin to deteriorate immediately. It is an excellent cleaner because it contains detergent and also contains an anti-corrosive ingredient that minimizes damage to surfaces and equipment.
Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Cleaner is economical too – its ready-to-use format is far superior to bleach solutions, which are time-consuming to mix, must be made up daily, and must be discarded after 24 hours if unused.
- 30 Seconds: Mycobacterium bovis (TB)
- One Minute: Acinetobacter baumannii, Avian Influenza A, Canine Parvovirus, Enterobacter aerogenes, Enterococcus faecium Vancomycin resistant (VRE), Escherichia coli ESBL, Feline Panleukopenia Virus, Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV), Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV-2), Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1), Influenza A Virus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Norovirus, Poliovirus Type 1 (Mahoney), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Rhinovirus, Rotavirus, Salmonella enterica (formerly choleraesuis), Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin resistant (MRSA), Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
- Can be used for cleaning and disinfecting hard non-porous surfaces such as plastic, plastic laminate, stainless steel, fiberglass, and glazed porcelain.
- Use in healthcare locations including hospitals, physician offices, dental and veterinary clinics, outpatient clinics, laboratories, nursing homes, and ambulances.
- Useful on countertops, blood glucose monitors, carts, exam tables and chairs, gurneys, mattress covers, bed railings, respiratory and physical therapy equipment, and stainless steel equipment such as IV poles.
- May be used on food contact surfaces and as an instrument pre-cleaning spray or immersion solution.