Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer - Case of 12
- Breathing exercise to prevent pneumonia
- One-way Valve
- Flexible Tubing
- Brightly Colored Piston
- Universal graphics
- Instructions For Use in Base
- Oxygen port
- Bedrail holder
- Coach® 2 For Kids patient handbook
Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer
AllegroMedical.com presents The Coach 2 Incentive Spirometer. Coach 2® makes incentive spirometry easier for patients and clinicians alike. The one-way valve ensures patients inhale, rather than exhale into the unit.
Highly-visible pistons and universal graphics (indicating correct inspiratory flowrate) help patients perform and monitor their own post-surgical breathing exercises without direct supervision. Other features include an O2 connection for supplemental oxygen, a convenient handle, flexible popple tubing, and a bedrail holder.
An incentive spirometer is a device that measures how deeply you can inhale. It helps you take slow, deep breaths to expand and fill your lungs with air. This helps prevent lung problems, such as pneumonia. The incentive spirometer is made up of a breathing tube, an air chamber, and an indicator.
- Ensures patients inhale, rather than exhale into the unit.
- Easily adjustable for each patient’s use.
- Can be seen by patients emerging from the effects of anesthesia.
- Easy to train.
- Stays with the patient for maximum compliance.
- Accommodates patients requiring supplemental oxygen.
- Saves space.
- Colorful deep-sea characters, games, puzzles and stickers.
|Brand Name||Smiths Medical|