CoFlex NL Cohesive Flexible Bandages - 3" W
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Adheres to itself, no clips or fasteners needed
- Controlled compression with nonslip support
- Thin, lightweight and porous
- Latex-free and non-sterile
CoFlex NL Cohesive Flexible Bandages - 3"W
CoFlex NL Cohesive Flexible Bandages is self-adhesive - no clips or fasteners needed. Maintains consistent compression with nonslip support. Applied properly, Co-Flex is an excellent pressure bandage that won't cut off circulation. Thin, lightweight and porous, this nonirritating wrap allows skin to breathe while the wound heals. Comfortably adapts to the most difficult body contours. Absorbs energy shocks from strenuous activity and retains its tensile strength longer than cotton bandages. Five-yard rolls.
Co-Flex NL Physician's Pack: features convenient exam room boxes for easy dispensing. Available in Tan only. 5 yds. per roll.
CoFlex NL Applications:
- Compression bandage to stop bleeding
- Hold IV's in place
- Vascular post-operative wrap
- Fixing bandage
- Affix monitors
- Support wrap
- Pressure bandage to promote circulation and healing
- Edema control and finger immobilization
- Leg ulcer wrap in conjunction with Unna boot as an overwrap
- Compression wrap to help control swelling and reduce bruising
|Manufacturer Number||NC68514, MDS088003KP|