Coloplast Self-Cath Tapered Tip Coude Intermittent Catheters - Latex Free
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Our most popular Coude catheter
- Guide Stripe allows for monitoring of catheter tip
- Latex-Free with 4 french size options
Coloplast Self-Cath Coude Catheter
The Coloplast Catheter Self-Cath family of latex-free catheters offers patients a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization. Each catheter is made with the highest quality standards dedicated to patient comfort and ease of use.
The Coloplast Self-Cath Coude Catheter allows for monitoring of catheter tip position during insertion and removal. Latex free with unique Guide Stripe which assures proper placement of the angeled coude tip.
- 8 Fr.- 16" Long - Funnel End w/ Guide Stripe
- 10 Fr. - 16" Long - Funnel End w/ Guide Stripe
- 12 Fr. - 16" Long - Funnel End w/ Guide Stripe
- 14 Fr. - 16" Long - Funnel End w/ Guide Stripe
- 8 Fr. - 16" Long - Funnel End w/o Guide Stripe
- 10 Fr. - 16" Long - Funnel End w/o Guide Stripe
- 12 Fr. - 16" Long - Funnel End w/o Guide Stripe
- 14 Fr. - 16" Long - Funnel End w/o Guide Stripe
Coloplast, a leading global health care company, recently acquired Coloplast's Urology business. We believe these businesses are better together.
Founded by a nurse in 1957 in Denmark, Coloplast's reputation
for innovation has been built by working closely with health care professionals and end customers to develop new products. We
value input and are eager to maintain a regular and meaningful
dialogue to continue our heritage of innovation and service.
The high-performance urology products formerly manufactured and distributed by Coloplast will continue to have the same superior quality, and are now manufactured and distributed by Coloplast. Coloplast provides the widest range of urology solutions and services. Rest assured that your preferred urology products and services will
continue to be available from Coloplast.