Comfeel Plus Hydrocolloid Alginate Ulcer Dressing
- Highly absorbent hydrocolloid
- Superior exudate management
- Superior fluid handling capabilities
- Supports the healing process
Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing
The Coloplast Comfeel Plus Ulcer Dressing combines the benefits of a highly absorbent hydrocolloid with an alginate for superior exudate management. Comfeel Plus helps overcome the barriers to healing by maintaining a moist environment, and by protecting the wound from cooling and bacteria. The dressings are flexible and smooth, adhering comfortably to the contours of the skin and body.
Comfeel Plus Features:
- Combines a highly absorbent hydrocolloid with an alginate for superior exudate management.
- Adaptable polyurethane top fill allows excess moisture to evaporate while maintaining a moist environment for optimal wound healing.
- Color change feature indicates the optimal time for dressing change.
- Adhesive technology keeps dressing securely in place, yet allows easy removal
- "No-touch" system allows easy application while wearing gloves.
- Fewer dressing changes translates to less patient disruption, better comfort and lower costs.
- Grid imprint on the polyurethane top film facilitates wound measurement
|Manufacturer Number||3115, 3120|