COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing - Fenestrated - 3.5" x 3"
- Total fluid management
- Designed for long wear time
- Barrier to strike-through
COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing
Fenestrated - 3.5" x 3"
COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing is an ultra-soft hydrophilic foam that protects and cushions wounds. Small pores decrease the chance of tissue migration into the foam dressing. COPA Ultra-Soft Foam Dressing is the new replacement for Kendall's HYDRASORB Foam Dressings.
- Surface: Petal-soft is no exaggeration. A touch of smooth satin glides across your skin, light and cool.
- Thickness: A cushiony foam pad offers high support, springing back when pressed.
- Conformity: Pliable foam allows for quick, easy shaping to apply over any wound.
- Wear: It rests lightly on the wound surface, remaining soft and pliable while absorbing and trapping exudate.
- Reduced potential for skin maceration
- Soft, conformable - patient comfort
- Increases nursing convenience and efficiencies
- Pressure ulcers
- Skin tears
- Skin graft donor sites
- Neuropathic (diabetic) ulcers
- Venous leg ulcers, including use under compression wraps