Drive Medical Hospital Grade Hip Chair with Padded Armrests - Each
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Ideal for post-hip surgery residents
- Attractive seat and backrest are water resistant
- 26" seat to floor height
- Padded armrests
Drive Medical's Hospital grade Hip Chair
AllegroMedical.com presents The Wood Hip High Chair. Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip with this hip-high chair by Drive Medical, which provides sitting without having to bend at the hip. Armrests, which are covered in the same soft, attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and stand safely. The product is constructed of solid maple hardwood - not a plywood veneer. The fixed footrest adjusts to three different heights to ensure maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit.
Drive Medical's Hip Chair Features:
- Square armrests make sitting down or pushing to get out from the chair safe and easy.
- Vinyl seat and backrest is soft, comfortable and water resistant
- The footrest is adjustable to provide maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit
- Allows sitting without bending the hip
- Attractive, solid maple construction. Not a plywood veneer
Hip Chairs Specifications
- Floor to Seat Height - 26"
- Width between arms - 19"
- Floor to arm height - 31"
- Overall Height - 41"
- Total Weight - 33lbs
- Weight Limit of 300lbs