DuoDERM CGF Border Dressing
- Wide outer foam border - no additional taping
- Great for 'hard-to-dress' areas
- Causes little or no damage to skin upon removal
- Can be used as primary or secondary dressing
- Helps protect against contamination
- Interacts with wound exudate
DuoDERM CGF Control Gel Formula Dressing - Bordered
DuoDERM CGF Border dressing incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings. It can be used for 'hard-to-dress' areas. The dressing features a wide outer foam border that does not require additional taping. DuoDERM CGF Border dressing is indicated for use on dermal ulcers including full-thickness wounds, pressure ulcers (Stage II-IV), leg ulcers, superficial wounds, partial thickness burns and donor sites.
The DuoDERM CGF (Control Gel Formula) Dressing products interact with wound exudate and enable removal with little or no damage. The DuoDERM CGF Control Gel Formula Dressing helps protect against contamination and is sterile.
|Manufacturer Number||187970, 187971, 187973, 187974|