Early Fit Night Splint - Fixed 90°
- Plantar flexion or dorsiflexion
- Safe, secure, comfortable
- Movement in bed is unrestricted
- Sit up in bed with Early Fit in place
Early Fit™ Night Splint cushions and protects the heel while also limiting footdrop. Foot rests in the soft, breathable padded terry liner. Heel never comes into contact with a hard, unyielding surface. Splint reduces ankle contracture in patients with good ankle ROM. Adjustable model (sold separately) allows for precision adjustment in 7° increments from 40° plantar flexion to 10° dorsiflexion. Standard is fixed at 90°.
Tough-but-flexible polyethylene shell is generously proportioned and may be custom-sized. To set hip position and limit rotation, fit optional T-Mount (sold seperately) to splint base and set to any angle.
Ventilated. Liner is hand washable and replaceable. Wide, padded straps. Fits left or right.
Sizing: Approximate with shoe size.
- Small fits Women's 4 - 7 ½"
- Medium fits Women's 8 - 10, Men's 6 - 8 ½
- Large fits Women's 10 ½+, Men's 9+
|Manufacturer Number||6633/NA/SM, 6633/NA/MD, 6633/NA/LG|