Resta Creme - The Melting Moisturizer - Jar 16 oz
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Deeply penetrating, melts on contact
- Helps heal 1st and 2nd degree burns and sunburns
- Great for diabetics
- Stops drying and cracking skin
- Lubricates skin and loosens non-viable tissue
- Ointment, no sticky residue
- 12+ hours effectiveness
- Sensitivity free
- Will not affect garments
RESTA Swiss Skin Creme
16 oz Jar
RESTA CREME provides the highest level of concentrated protection and hydration for problem skin areas. Resta Creme melts on contact, penetrating the skin to help damaged and dry skin retain its natural moisture and heal. Resta delivers twelve hours or more of superior moisturizing power and will not irritate the most sensitive skin. Use daily on any skin area requiring the highest level of moisturizing protection.
Resta Creme is Non-comedogenic, dermatology tested, fragrance-free, & contains no preservatives
Resta Creme is the leading product in hospital burn centers, radiation oncology and for diabetic dry skin conditions. This includes legs and feet, but not between the toes. Clinical studies have demonstrated it is safe for all skin types, non-comedogenic, sensitivity and fragrance-free, latex-free and contains no preservatives.
Resta Creme Features:
- Burns: 1st and 2nd degree burns as well as sunburns, healing grafts and donor sites, scar massage, under compression garments.
- Dry Skin Associated with Diabetes: Helps stop drying and cracking skin.
- Radiation Oncology: Helps soothe tender areas resulting from radiation therapy.
- Wound Care: Lubricates skin, loosens non-viable tissue, protects peri-wound area, and under zinc compression boots & compression therapy.
- Night Cream: Safe around the eyes for removing waterproof makeup and for treating eye dermatitis.
- Medication Side Effects: Relieves irritation, redness and flaking caused by some medicaitons, including Retin-A and Accutane treatment.
Resta Creme Ingredients: Petrolatum, Paraffin, Mineral Oil, PVP Eicosene and Copolymer.
Directions: Apply small amount at any time to risk area, but should ideally be applied after washing or hydrating and at bedtime, to trap in maximum moisture. Apply twice daily, as needed, and allow Resta Creme to soak into skin.
Indications: Dry, Irritated Skin Heals symptoms of dry, irritated and inflexible skin, including:
- Cracked hands & feet
- Burns & sunburn
- Eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis
- Shaving irritation on face or legs
- Chronic dry skin on diabetics, renal patients, etc.
How To Apply Resta Creme: For best results, moisten skin first or apply after shower or bath when skin is moist. Resta® does not evaporate like moisturizers that are primarily water, so a little goes a long way. If skin feels "greasy" a minute or two after application, more was applied than skin can absorb. Remove excess with a tissue and use less next time.