Farrell Valve Bag Pressure Relief System - Case of 30
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Farrell Valve Bag Pressure Relief System
AllegroMedical.com presents The Farrell Valve Bag Pressure Relief System offered from Corpak Inc. The FARRELL® Valve, Gastric Pressure Relief Device, is designed to help those who suffer from poor gastric motility, pain and bloating. The Farrell® Valve maximizes enteral feeding by providing a channel to constantly decompress the stomach, allowing the stomach to feed at its own pace. By allowing a reservoir channel, patients can maximize enteral feeding and minimize the need for TPN.
- Relieves pressure post gastric surgery.
- Reduces pain and discomfort.
- Facilitates enteral feeding tolerance and helps patients reach caloric goals.
- Reduces risk of pulmonary aspiration.
- Patients able to tolerate enteral feeding may not need alternative nutrition such as TPN.