FREEDOM Thumb Spica
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 30 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
- Ideal for de Quervain's syndrome and arthritis
- Thumb post doesn't interfere with IP joint motion
- Can make adjustments with scissors
FREEDOM Thumb Spica is ideal for de Quervain's syndrome and arthritis affecting the MP and CMC joints. You can make adjustments to the shell with scissors to ensure that the distal edge of the thumb post doesn't interfere with IP joint motion.
Sizing: Trim with scissors for a precise fit.
- Sm./Med. fits most women and smaller men
- Med./Lg. fits most men and larger women
Specify Left or Right.Specifications
- Color: Black or Beige
|NC14642, NC14641, NC14643