Go-Go Sport 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter Lithium Batteries | FDA Class II Medical Device* - Each
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- 36" turning radius
- Up to 15.9 miles per charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Feather-touch disassembly
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Standard LED lighting
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
- HCPCS Code: K0801 - Group 1 Heavy Duty
- *Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Go-Go Sport 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter
*Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
The Go-Go® Sport mobility scooter's simple navigation and compact construction mean you never have to miss Silver Sneakers Splash night at the community rec center again.
The Go-Go® Sport scooter offers 3-wheeled mobility that zips past barriers that once kept you from your favorite destinations. Go ahead and keep that dinner date, renew your gym membership, and tell the grandkids you can tag along for their midsummer amusement park trip. You and your Go-Go® Sport are up for all of it.
Simple scooter disassembly for easy stowing Pride Mobility's exclusive feather-touch disassembly means you can break down the Go-Go® Sport quickly and stash it away in the trunk or back seat when it's time to roll.
Don't let the setting sun put a cap on your day. Rugged, never-flat wheels and a bright LED headlamp keep you moving faster and farther into the moment.
Speaking of distance and speed, the Go-Go® Sport cranks up the RPMs with top speeds of 4.7 mph and a battery that carries you up to about 16 miles. In short, you'll feel ready to turn in for the night long before your Go-Go Sport does.
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Folding Scooter and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
|Brand Name||Pride Mobility|