I-Valex Products - 14.1-Oz. Can
- Only Available for purchase by healthcare providers/facilities for treating patients in an institutional setting while under the care of a licensed healthcare professional.
I-Valex Products I-Valex-2
AllegroMedical.com presents The I-Valex Products I-Valex-2 offered from Abbott Nutrition. Abbott I-Valex - 2 Amino Acid-Modified Medical Food is a nutrition support of children and adults with a disorder of leucine catabolism. Powder fortified with glycine (2000mg/100gm) to bind with acyl groups and help enhance their excretion in a nontoxic form.
- Leucine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- Powder fortified with L-carnitine (1800 mg/100 g) to help supply amount normally found in foods of animal origin and help excrete toxic metabolites.
- Contains isoleucine and valine to help prevent deficiency of these amino acids.
|Brand Name||Abbott Nutrition|