Invacare® Reliant 450 Power Low Base Patient Lift
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Invacare Reliant 450 Power Low Base Lift
The Invacare line of Reliant lifts was conceived to prevent caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and an integral tool for staff and caregivers. Using the lift for patient handling reduces staff injuries, saving you money and reinforcing safety as a priority in your healthcare facility.
Reliant lifts support up to 450 pounds, making potentially challenging transfers smooth for resident and caregiver. The high lift range allows easy access to beds, chairs, toilets, floors, and tubs (with at least 4½" clearance).
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries, a manual emergency lowering device, and antientrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
- Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chainfree slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
- Power-opening base legs adjust easily using the hand pendant
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Base length: 48"
- Base width: Open: 41"; Closed: 26½"
- Power: One charger output 24-volt DC Two removable 24-volt battery packs, Audible 'Low Battery Alarm' Lifts per charge: 150 - 300* (*Varies w/ lift range & load), actuator to open/close base of lift
- Caster options: Front: 3"; Rear: 5"
- Overall height: @ sling hookup: 74"; Min; @ sling hookup: 24"; Base height: 4½" (clearance)
- Product weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Product weight: 109 lbs