Tracer EX2 Wheelchair
- Durable, low maintenance, carbon steel frame
- Dual axle positions allow variation of heights
- Weighs 43 lbs.
- Silver Vein Frame Finish
- CUSHION & ANTI-TIPPERS NOT INCLUDED
Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair
The Invacare Tracer EX2 Wheelchair sets the new standard in manual wheelchairs. The Tracer EX2 combines the design and technology of the Invacare 9000 series and incorporates it into the Tracer series. A true dual axle position allows for repositioning the 24" rear wheels and 8" casters for adult and hemi seat-to-floor heights. Offset permanent arms offer full seat width up to 20" with a permanent arm, hemi spaced footrest and a full range of accessories. The new design also makes it possible to interchange components with the 9000 series chairs. Meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance. Cushion is not included.
Invacare Tracer EX2 Product Features:
- 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability
- Dual axle positions allow variation of seat- to-floor heights
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on "no flex" wheels, offer superior performance
Tracer EX2 Wheelchair Specifications
- Seat Width: 16", 18", 20"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5", 19.5"
- Back Height: 16" fixed
- Arm Style: Permanent full-length, padded Full-length fixed height, padded, removable Desk-length fixed height, padded, removable (All arms are conventional)
- Product Weight: 36 lb. (18"x16")
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb.
- ANTI-TIPPERS NOT INCLUDED
- Warranty: 5 years on frame and cross braces
|Manufacturer Number||TREX26RP, TREX26RFP, TREX28RP, TREX28RFP, TREX28PP, TREX20RP, TREX20RFP, TREX20PP|