Kangaroo™ Gastrostomy Feeding Tubes w/ Y-Port with Safe Enteral Connections 20-mL Balloon
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Kendall Healthcare Kangaroo™ Gastrostomy Feeding Tube With Y-Ports With Safe Enteral Connections 20-Ml Balloon
AllegroMedical.com presents The Kendall Healthcare Kangaroo™ Gastrostomy Feeding Tube With Y-Ports With Safe Enteral Connections 20-Ml Balloon offered from Covidien. The feeding port is incompatible with lure-lock or I.V. connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert. The Kangaroo™ gastrostomy tube is constructed of a durable silicone that allows for optimal performance and longevity. The replaceable Y-port allows you to change the port rather than the entire tube.
- Dual port enteral connector is engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port.
- Medical grade silicone tubing for durability and tube longevity.
- Rounded skin disc for external retention.
- Graduated shaft allows for easy stoma depth measurement.
- Gastric balloon for internal retention seals off the internal stoma to prevent fluid leakage.
- Rounded tip with open distal end provides optimal tube performance.
- Replaceable Y-Port adapter allows for simple Y-port replacement when port becomes stretched.
|Manufacturer Number||8884720221, 8884720205, 8884720247, 8884720265|