Kate Farms Standard 1.0 Chocolate Organic - 11oz Carton - Case of 12
- Delicious formulas made with plant-based and organic ingredients for superior nutrition. Made suitable for dairy-free, gluten-free, plant-based, and vegan diets.
- A complete nutrition formula suitable for a range of medical and dietary needs.
- Enjoy as an easy meal replacement shake. Our natural, plant-based vanilla and chocolate flavors are made without any artificial colors, flavors, or non-nutritive sweeteners.
- Standard 1.0 flows smoothly through feeding tubes as small as 6.5 Fr without needing to be watered down, making it the perfect formula for tube feeding.
- Intact organic pea protein formula
- Complete amino acid profile with Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1.0
- Prebiotic soluble fiber from organic agave inulin
- Phytonutrients with antioxidant properties
- Organic MCT oil
- Excellent source of vitamin D3 from a vegan source to support expert recommendations1
- Delicious taste
Kate Farms Standard 1.0 Chocolate Organic Plant-Based Ready To Use Formula, 11oz Carton
- Low glycemic index without the use of artificial sweeteners
- Allergy or intolerance to milk, soy, corn, or artificial ingredients
- Lactose-free, vegan, plant-based, and gluten-free diets
Caloric Distribution (% of kcal):
Protein 20%, Carbohydrate 47%, Fat 33%
Plant-based Protein Source:
Organic pea protein
Organic agave syrup, organic brown rice syrup solids Prebiotic Fiber Source:
Organic agave inulin Functional Fat Source:
Organic high linoleic sunflower oil, organic MCT oil, organic flaxseed oil Omega 6 to Omega 3 Ratio:
3.5:1 MCT:LCT Ratio:
35:65 Naturally Occurring Arginine:
1.4 g/325 mL or 4.3 g/1000 mL Free Water:
470 mOsm/kg water Renal Solute Load:
100 mg/325 mL or 310 mg/1000 mL
Certified USDA Organic by Quality Assurance International, Certified Gluten-Free by Gluten-Free Foods Program, Certified Kosher by Orthodox Union DRI Guidelines:
Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRI for protein and listed micronutrients at 1625 mL
Not suitable for infants less than 1-year-old. Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRI for 25 of the listed micronutrients and protein at 1300 mL1. Patent-pending formulation1. Saggese, G., Vierucci, F., Boot, A. M., Czech-Kowalska, J., Weber, G., Camargo, C. A., … & Holick, M. F. (2015). Vitamin D in childhood and adolescence: an expert position statement. European Journal of Pediatrics, 174(5), 565-576.
|Brand Name||Kate Farms|