Lifetone HLAC151 Bedside Vibrating Fire Alarm and Clock - Lifetone HLAC151 Bedside Vibrating Fire Alarm and Clock
Shop AllegroMedical.com with confidence and know you're getting a great deal! However, if you find a lower price (including shipping) on another website, we'll match it. Just call or email us, either before you've made your purchase or within 7 days after your purchase. Some restrictions apply. Read our Best Price Guarantee for complete details.
Lifetone HLAC151 Bedside Vibrating Fire Alarm and Clock
AllegroMedical.com presents The Lifetone HLAC151 Bedside Vibrating Fire Alarm and Clock. Kitchen fires are the leading cause of home fires and fire injuries. Putting a Lifetone Bedside Fire Alarm and Clock in your home - and ideally in every sleeping room, provides your family with affordable fire protection and alerting in the event of nighttime fires. It has audio and vibration alerting to notify deaf and hearing individuals. Lifetone is not a smoke detector. This product is only designed to work with smoke alarms that emit a T3 alarm pattern (three beeps followed by a pause). It will not work with alarms that emit a continuous tone pattern with no pauses. If you are uncertain as to which pattern your smoke alarm uses, please contact us for assistance.
View demonstration and setup video
How does it work?Perfected over 10 years of development, the Lifetone HL uses patented monitoring technology to actively listen for the sound of your smoke alarm, and ignore all other sounds at the same frequency, about 3100Hz. When it detects your smoke alarm, it immediately initiates three different signals to wake you up:
Special low pitched, 520Hz square-wave T3 alarm sound proven in controlled scientific testing as the most effective at waking people in a fire emergency. The Lifetone HL has a 85dB alarm signal - that's like having someone start a lawn mower next to your bed.
The Lifetone HL has a baritone voice that says "Fire! Get out!" in English or Spanish.
The Lifetone HL has a visual signal on the backlit display that flashes the word "FIRE." In a darkened room, the flashing display is another form of sensory stimulation to "break through" the fogginess of sleep.
The Lifetone HL comes with a small bed shaker that will vibrate strongly when the alarm is triggered. Connect it for vibration notification.
- Alerts with 4 different signals: loud, low pitched 520Hz T3 sound; vibrating bed shaker; talking baritone voice saying "Fire! Get out!"; and FIRE in large text against a flashing orange backlight
- Uses the alarms proven in research sponsored by the US Fire Administration as most effective for waking people
- Works in conjunction with existing UL-listed T3 smoke alarms (alarms with sound pattern "beep-beep-beep-pause" then "beep-beep-beep-pause" then "beep-beep-beep") with ionization or photoelectric technology
- No installation or wiring required - just plug it in
- Battery backup lasts 7 days or more while still providing emergency alarm signals (batteries included)
- Big 1.125" easy-to-read display also alerts you if there is a power outage or low batteries, even if the bed shaker is disconnected
- Can be used as a daily alarm clock (the wake-up alarm is at a lower, non-emergency volume)
- Includes a 6V bed shaker(6 ft cord) for optional additional notification
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" L x 5" W x 4" H
- Listed by UL to UL 217, ULC S531, and UL 1971
- Compliance: NFPA 72(2013), RoHS, California Proposition 65
- Two year limited warranty